Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ahhh…Monsters!

My precious baby girl had yet another amazing birthday party this year when she turned 4.  Here she is in her birthday outfit.  She wears those boots everywhere!  I tied a pretty ribbon around her boots!  They looked so cute.


This year she decided that she wanted a monster theme.  Since her birthday is so close to the fourth of July I made  these cute birthday invitations.  I also put information on Facebook using the first image.



During the summer I work at a firework stand.  It is the most amazing job in the world!  I absolutely LOVE fireworks!  At the end of the night, we had a HUGE fireworks display.  Here is a video of a small part of it.



I made these super cute monster cupcakes that were delicious!  I made them in 3 different colors and I tried to change the design on them.  I got the eyes at Walmart.


I used these adorable monster gift bags as weights for balloons.  I also used them for decorations on the table.  I bought these at Party City.  I also got matching plates and balloons.


My favorite part of this birthday was the photo booth!  It was a blast.  





No comments:

Post a Comment