Saturday, December 6, 2014

Reusing Wedding Items!

Like many of you, I have boxes of stuff from my wedding that I just can bare to part with.  I have been married now for 4 years and this box of stuff just sits in my garage.  I probably will never do anything with it, but I can't bring myself to get rid of it.  I decided to find some way to put some of it to good use.

At my wedding I had these really cute kids' tables.  I would recommend that everyone have tables just for the kids because they stay occupied all night.  My husband made these little sandboxes that we put in the middle of the table.



It felt like a shame to just let these boxes go to waste so I created shadow boxes out of them and they turned out amazing!  First, I painted them.  Then, I hot glued some fabric in the background.  Last, I just decorated them they way that I wanted to.




On the adult table, I had vases with flowers and vases with candles in the center.


I used some of the flowers to make a wreath for my door.


No comments:

Post a Comment